Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

I Must Be off!

Just a reminder that I'm judging this year's I Must Be off! Travel Writing Competition. If you want an idea of the previous work that caught the judge's eye then you can read pieces by the winners and finalists over on Chris Allen's website. There's still plenty of time to enter, as it closes July 31st.  


In the meanwhile you can read my chat with Chris, where I talk about how much Japan has influenced my fiction, and how I got my two collections of short stories together, as well as other writery things! You can find it here!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Advance Review For Each of Us a Petal

     REVIEW BY SUZANNE KAMATA Most of the stories in Amanda Huggins’s Each of Us A Petal take place in distinctly Japanese settings, such a...