Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

My guest post on The Literary Pig

A lovely review from Tracy Fells for Separated From the Sea on The Literary Pig blog:

"All 26 stories are incredibly poignant and will linger with you long after reading. Huggins’ prose is both beautiful and heart breaking; she exquisitely captures those delicate moments where a relationship is about to experience a pivotal change (good or bad). The characters are as diverse and colourful as the settings; we peer into the miniature worlds of her characters as they cope with grief, failed love affairs and seeking their dreams. We travel all across the globe (US, Paris, Italy, Japan etc) and I particularly enjoyed the stories set in Japan, where Huggins’ lyrical writing really seems to take off. My own special favourites include: The last of Michiko, The Shadow Architect, No Longer Charlotte and well I could go on …"

I'm over on Tracy's blog talking about my route to publication and where I get my writing inspiration. Read the full post here




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Advance Review For Each of Us a Petal

     REVIEW BY SUZANNE KAMATA Most of the stories in Amanda Huggins’s Each of Us A Petal take place in distinctly Japanese settings, such a...