Pages

Sunday 4 August 2019

Splash Of Ink

InkTears have published a new flash collection, Splash of Ink, containing all the winning and commended stories from ten years of their flash fiction contest. I'm proud to say I have four stories in this anthology - a feat only matched by the brilliant Ingrid Jendrzejewski! You can buy a copy here


InkTears, run by Anthony Howcroft, holds a special place in my heart, as their short story and flash contests were two of the first places I had success with my writing. I was also lucky enough to be approached by Anthony to be part of the showcase anthology, Death of a Superhero, where several of my longer stories were published in a gorgeous hardback alongside the work of Chris Fielden, Brindley Hallm Dennis and Kaya Ra Edwards. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

First Advance Review For Each of Us a Petal

     REVIEW BY SUZANNE KAMATA Most of the stories in Amanda Huggins’s Each of Us A Petal take place in distinctly Japanese settings, such a...