Pages

Sunday 15 May 2022

Saboteur Awards 2022

 

It was the Saboteur Awards 2022 at Birmingham's sparkly library last night! My publishers, Victorina Press, were shortlisted for Most Innovative Publisher, and the flash fiction anthology 81 Words (which I have a story in!) was up for Best Anthology. And as if that wasn't enough, Crossing the Lines was on the shortlist for Best Novella. 

And guess what reader – we won all three awards! 

 
This is the third year in a row that I've won a Sab Award, and I was delighted to make it a hat trick – thanks so much to everyone who voted!

 



Here's Jorge with my gin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

First Advance Review For Each of Us a Petal

     REVIEW BY SUZANNE KAMATA Most of the stories in Amanda Huggins’s Each of Us A Petal take place in distinctly Japanese settings, such a...